The thing about pinterest tho is sometimes I add my own things or look at many recipes and pick and choose what I like from there and see how it turns out.
DIY DRY SHAMPOO
I've only used dry shampoo a couple of times..the first time I used it was a form of a spray but it really worked! Its def good to use if you wash your hair every other day. Or if you are apart of the "no poo" movement...
For me tho, its only if I really need it. Sometimes I mess with my bangs too much and the can get kinda oily. haha okay enough of that! Here is the recipe! Like I said before I just read a lot of recipes on pinterest and picked and choose what I liked and what I had on hand!
The ingredients I used were:
1/4 cup - Grounded oats
2 Tbps - Baking Soda
2 Tbps - Corn Starch
2 Tsps - Cocoa Powder (only if you have dark colored hair)
[if you have a lighter color of hair just leave out the cocoa]
Step 1: Grind your Oats!!!
Put your oats in a blender and grind them up. You want them to look like powder so keep it on high and grind, grind, grind!!
Step 2: Shake it!!!

Put your ingredients in a jar or a container and shake them up!And you are done!!! :) it's really that simple!
To use this dry shampoo all you have to do is put a lil on your hand and onto your head or just on the oily spots like bangs. Then rub it in. I would do this over a tub or sink while using an old shirt. Not a shirt that you would be wearing that day!
Then after your rub it in just brush your hair out! ^_^
now your hair is shiny and oil free!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment